Woody climber to 20 m or more high or creeper, occasionally becoming shrubby with age, usually with aerial roots along the stems, glabrous or with minute stellate to peltate hairs on the younger parts.
Leaves shape and division variable, shallowly palmately 3–5-lobed, or margins entire and ± ovate, 3–10 cm long and wide, glabrous or nearly so, slightly discolorous with upper surface darker; petiole 2.5–11 cm long.
Inflorescence a panicle of umbels, with an umbel terminating each inflorescence branch. Petals 5, sometimes apically united, greenish. Styles stout, c. 1.5 mm long, persistent.
Fruit 5–10 mm diam., dull blue to black.
- Concentrate Tough Roundup WeedkillerEfficiency: ★★★
- Rotam Bogen 600 ECEfficiency: ★★★
- Safari 600 ECEfficiency: ★★★
- Tough Roundup Ready To Use WeedkillerEfficiency: ★★★
- TriclopsEfficiency: ★★★
- Atrazine 600Efficiency: not_available
- Garlon 600Efficiency: not_available
- Grando 600Efficiency: not_available
- Maca 600Efficiency: not_available
- Redeem 600Efficiency: not_available
- Tripyr 600 ECEfficiency: not_available