Perennial weed with deep taproot and numerous horizontal root stolons covered with buds, found in warmer to moderate regions.
Older leaves saggital, infindibulate white to purple flowers.
Long-petiolated, square to kidney-shaped, usually with a slight indentation at the apex, midrib and veins visible.
Hairless, prostrate or sinistrorse, glabrous to pubescent, 6-angled.
Saggital, lobed at the base, 20 mm (80.78 inch) long petiole, blade glabrous or pubescent, rounded at the apex.
- ButryflowEfficiency: ★★★
- KyleoEfficiency: ★★★
- BasagranEfficiency: ★★
- D50Efficiency: ★★
- DyWeed 50Efficiency: ★★
- EmbutoneEfficiency: ★★
- Farmco UndersownEfficiency: ★★
- JudoEfficiency: ★
- RelvaEfficiency: ★
- Bramble Killer UltraEfficiency: not_available
- CarecaEfficiency: not_available
- Genoxone ZXEfficiency: not_available
- SC BrushkillerEfficiency: not_available
- TropotoxEfficiency: not_available
- TumbleweedEfficiency: not_available