(How this Product Works)
Product Description: GlyMix MT herbicide is a postemergent, systemic herbicide. It is generally nonselective and gives broad-spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees.
Time to Symptoms: This product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds may not occur for 7 days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms. Visible effects are a gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant that advances to complete browning of aboveground growth and deterioration of underground plant parts.
Stage or Condition of Weeds: Weeds must be emerged at the time of application to be controlled by this product. Weeds germinating from seed after application will not be controlled. Unemerged plants arising from unattached underground rhizomes or rootstocks of perennials will not be affected by the herbicide and will continue to grow. Weeds under poor growing conditions such as drought stress, disease or insect damage, may absorb less herbicide resulting in reduced weed control. Reduced results may also occur when treating weeds heavily covered with dust.
Reduced control may result when applications are made to annual or perennial weeds that have been mowed, grazed, or cut, and have not been allowed to regrow to the recommended stage for treatment. Refer to the annual, perennial, woody brush and trees rate tables for recommendations for specific weeds.
Rainfastness: Heavy rainfall soon after application may wash this product off of the foliage and a repeat application may be required for adequate control.
Spray Coverage: For best results, spray coverage should be uniform and complete. However, spraying herbicide solution to the point of runoff is wasteful and should be avoided.
Biological Degradation: Degradation of this product is primarily a biological process carried out by soil microbes.
Tank Mixing: This product does not provide residual weed control. For subsequent residual weed control, follow a label-approved herbicide program. Read and carefully observe the cautionary statements and all other information appearing on the labels of all herbicides used. Use according to the most restrictive label directions for each product in the mixture, Buyer and all users are responsible for all loss or damage in connection with the use or handling of mixtures of this product with herbicides or other materials that are not expressly recommended in this labeling. Mixing this product with herbicides or other materials not recommended on this label may result in reduced performance.
Annual Maximum Use Rate: Except as otherwise specified in a crop section of this label, the combined total of all treatments must not exceed 8 quarts (0.8 Ib ae 2,4-0) of this product per acre per year. For noncrop uses, the combined total of all treatments must not exceed 10.6 quarts (1.06 Ib ae 2,4-0) of this product per acre per year. The maximum use rates stated throughout this product's labeling apply to this product combined with the use of all other herbicides containing glyphosate or sulfosate as the active ingredient, whether applied as mixtures or separately. Calculate the application rates and ensure that the total use of this and other glyphosate or sulfosate containing products does not exceed stated maximum use rate.
|Cropsarrow_upward||arrow_upwardBBCH||arrow_upwardRegistred norm||arrow_upwardPreharvest Interval|
|Glyphosate||0 - 0||0.5 - 5||-|
- Musky crowfootErodium moschatum
- Common poppyPapaver rhoeas
- Fat henChenopodium album
- Corn chamomileAnthemis arvensis
- Field penny-cressThlaspi arvense
- Redstem filareeErodium cicutarium
- Wild mustard, charlockSinapis arvensis
- Common chickweedStellaria media
- Common groundselSenecio vulgaris
- Shepherd's purseCapsella bursa-pastoris
- Black bindweedFallopia convolvulus
- Barnyard grassEchinochloa crus galli
- Annual bluegrassPoa annua
- Green foxtailSetaria viridis
- Sun spurgeEuphorbia helioscopia
- FlixweedDescurainia sophia
- Henbit dead-nettleLamium amplexicaule
- Italian ryegrassLolium multiflorum
- Prickly lettuceLactuca serriola
- Shepherd’s needleScandix pecten-veneris
- Red convolvulusIpomoea hederifolia
- Barley grassHordeum leporinum
- SowthistleSonchus spp.
- Common morning gloryIpomoea purpurea
- SorghumSorghum bicolor
- Johnson grassSorghum halepense
- Stink grassEragrostis cilianensis
- London rocketSisymbrium irio
- Russian thistleSalsola kali
- PigweedAmaranthaceae amaranthus spp.
- Pale pigeon grassSetaria glauca
- KochiaBassia scoparia
- Wild oatAvena fatua
- Fall panicumPanicum dichotomiflorum
- CockleburXanthium strumarium
- Smallseed falseflaxCamelina microcarpa
- Blue mustardChorispora tenella
- Tumble mustardSisymbrium altissimum
- Wild mustardBrassica kaber
- Spotted spurgeEuphorbia maculata
- Dwarf dandelionKrigia cespitosa
- Downy bromeBromus tectorum
- Hairy fleabaneErigeron bonariensis
- Florida pusleyRichardia scabra
- Large crabgrassDigitaria sanguinalis
- Giant foxtailSetaria faberi
- Ivyleaf morninggloryIpomoea hederacea
- Pitted morninggloryIpomoea lacunosa
- Prostrate spurgeEuphorbia supina
- Smooth crabgrassDigitaria ischaemum
- Wild proso milletPanicum miliaceum
- Texas panicumPanicum texanum
- Toother spurgeEuphorbia dentata
- Cotton morninggloryIpomoea trichocarpa
- Field sandburCenchrus incertus
- Bristly foxtailSetaria parviflora
- WitchgrassPanicum capillare
- Sharppod morninggloryIpomoea cordatotriloba
- Smallflower MorninggloryJacquemontia tamnifolia
- Bulbous bluegrassPoa bulbosa
- Barley foxtailHordeum jubatum
- Jointed goatgrassAegilops cylindrica
- HorseweedConyza canadensis
- Entireleaf morninggloryIpomoea hederacea integriuscula
- Palmleaf morninggloryIpomoea wrightii
- Red morninggloryIpomoea coccinea
- Green spurgeEuphorbia esula