Erect or spreading tree usually 5–20 m high; suckers extensively, particularly following disturbance; bark furrowed, flaky to fibrous, grey or brown; branchlets angled at extremities, minutely appressed-hairy to glabrous.
Phyllodes narrowly elliptic, subfalcate or falcate, 10–20 cm long, 7–20 mm wide (rarely to 25 mm wide), leathery, glabrous to finely hairy, silvery grey, longitudinal veins numerous, closely spaced, 3–7 more prominent, apex acute or subacute; 1 gland at base; pulvinus 2–6 mm long.
Inflorescences 3–8 on an axillary axis 2–10 mm long; peduncles 10–20 mm long, minutely appressed-hairy; heads globose, 15–30-flowered, 4–8 mm diam., bright yellow to ± white.
Pods straight to slightly curved, raised over seeds and slightly or irregularly more deeply constricted between them, 3–11 cm long, 7–9 mm wide, firmly papery to thinly leathery, longitudinally veined, sparsely hairy to glabrous; seeds longitudinal; funicle filiform.
- Flagship 200Efficiency: ★★★
- FMC Triclopyr 600Efficiency: ★★★
- Rotam Bogen 600 ECEfficiency: ★★★
- Safari 600 ECEfficiency: ★★★
- TriclopsEfficiency: ★★★
- Uni-Rane 200Efficiency: ★★★
- BrigadierEfficiency: not_available
- Comet 400Efficiency: not_available
- Decoy 400Efficiency: not_available
- Flagship 400 ECEfficiency: not_available
- Garlon 600Efficiency: not_available
- Grando 600Efficiency: not_available
- Maca 600Efficiency: not_available
- Neon 400Efficiency: not_available
- Redeem 600Efficiency: not_available
- Starane AdvancedEfficiency: not_available
- Tripyr 600 ECEfficiency: not_available