APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
OXYFLUORFEN 2EC herbicide may be applied for preemergence and postemergence weed control in labeled crops as indicated in this label. All use directions as provided in the Product Use Information section and cropspecific sections of this label, must be followed.
RESTRICTIONS - THE FOLLOWING USE RESTRICTIONS APPLY TO ALL REGISTERED USES OF THIS PRODUCT:
(NOTE: SEE DIRECTIONS FOR USE FOR INDIVIDUAL CROPS FOR CROP-SPECIFIC USE RESTRICTIONS.)
• Read and observe all label directions before using. When tank mixing, read and carefully follow all applicable use directions, precautions, and limitations on the respective product labels. In interpreting all labels for the tank mixture, the most restrictive situations must apply.
• The annual maximum application rate for all food/feed crops is 1.5 Ibs ai/Acre.
• Do not contaminate irrigation water or water used for domestic purposes.
• Do not use any plants treated with OXYFLUORFEN 2EC for feed or forage.
• Do not feed or allow animals to graze on any areas treated with OXYFLUORFEN 2EC.
• OXYFLUORFEN 2EC should be applied only by ground application equipment except as otherwise allowed or directed in specific use directions.
• Do not apply when weather conditions favor drift. Avoid drift to all non-target areas. OXYFLUORFEN 2EC is phytotoxic to plant foliage.
• Do not treat ditch banks or waterways with OXYFLUORFEN 2EC.
SPRAY DRIFT RESTRICTIONS
• A 25 ft. vegetative buffer strip must be maintained between all areas treated with this product and lakes, reservoirs, rivers, permanent streams, marshes or natural ponds, estuaries and commercial fish farm ponds.
• Do not allow spray to drift from the application site and contact people, structures people occupy at any time and the associated property, parks and recreation areas, non-target crops, aquatic and wetland areas, woodlands, pastures, rangelands, or animals.
• For ground boom application, apply with nozzle height no more than 4 feet above the ground or crop canopy and when wind speed is 10 mph or less at the application site as measured by an anemometer.
• Use coarse spray according to ASAE 572 definition for standard nozzles or VMD of 475 microns for spinning atomizer nozzles.
• The applicator also must use all other necessary to control drift.
ROTATION CROP RESTRICTIONS
Do not rotate to small-grain corps (includes barley, buckwheat, corn, pearl millet, proso millet, oats, popcorn, rice, rye. sorghum, triticale, wheat, wild rice) within 10 months following an OXYFLUORFEN 2EC treatment.
Do not direct seed any crops, other than OXYFLUORFEN 2EC- labeled crops, within 60 days following a treatment with OXYFLUORFEN 2EC.
Do not transplant seedling crops, other than OXYFLUORFEN 2EC-labeled crops, within 30 days following treatment with OXYFLUORFEN 2EC
IMPORTANT: TREATED SOIL MUST BE THOROUGHLY INCORPORATED TO A DEPTH OF 4 INCHES AFTER HARVEST (OR ABANDONING) OF THE TREATED CROP BUT PRIOR TO PLANTING OF THE ROTATIONAl CROP. FAILURE TO ACHIEVE THIS THOROUGH AND COMPLETE INCORPORATION OR TO FOLLOW THE REQUIRED MINIMUM PLANT-BACK INTERVAL MAY RESULT IN CROP INJURY, STAND REDUCTION AND/OR VIGOR REDUCTION OF THE PLANT-BACK CROP. See specific fallow bed labeling regarding crop planting information for applicators of OXYFLUORFEN 2EC that are made to a fallow bed or fallow field.