A prostrate annual with 5 petalled, purple flowers from September to November, succulent, leaves and branching stems that reach 25 cm or more in length.
The flowers are solitary and axillary, 15 mm in diameter and borne on 4 angled, short, 6-15 mm, erect, stalks that are shorter than the bracts.
Bracts - Leaf like. Opposite at anthesis becoming alternate when in fruit.
Ovary - Superior, free.
Styles - 3, united for half their length.
Stigmas - 3, the same length as the style.
Sepals - 5-7 mm long when in flower and 10 mm long when in fruit. Acute tip. Keeled with fine hairs on the keel.
Petals - 5. Dark purple, egg shaped, 7-12 mm long by 3-5 mm wide.
Stamens - 10-13.
- AlionEfficiency: ★★★
- BroadworksEfficiency: ★★★
- CallistoEfficiency: ★★★
- CleantraxxEfficiency: ★★★
- Indaziflam 200 SCEfficiency: ★★★
- Indaziflam 500 SCEfficiency: ★★★
- OptillEfficiency: ★★★
- Optill ProEfficiency: ★★★
- SequenceEfficiency: ★★★
- Solicam DFEfficiency: ★★★
- TrellisEfficiency: ★★
- FugitiveEfficiency: not_available
- Galigan 2EEfficiency: not_available
- Galigan H2OEfficiency: not_available
- Goal 2XLEfficiency: not_available
- GoalTenderEfficiency: not_available
- Oryzalin 4 A.S.Efficiency: not_available
- OutflankEfficiency: not_available
- Pindar GTEfficiency: not_available
- SurveilEfficiency: not_available
- Touchdown CFEfficiency: not_available
- Touchdown CT 2Efficiency: not_available
- Trellis SCEfficiency: not_available