Cheetah is a water-soluble herbicide for application as a foliar spray for the control of a broad spectrum of emerged annual and perennial grass and broadleaf weeds in a variety of crops.
Cheetah is registered for use:
- as a burndown treatment prior to planting or prior to emergence of canola, corn, cotton, sweet corn, olive, soybean and sugar beets
- post emergence weed control herbicide to be applied on crops containing LibertyLink trait, including canola, soybean, corn, sweet corn and cotton
- post emergence weed control in cotton when applied with a hooded sprayer in-crop
- post emergence weed control in listed tree, olives, vine, and berry crops
- applied for potato vine desiccation.
Many seed trade names are available under the LibertyLink trait contact the seed manufacturer or seed distributor to determine if the seed variety is designated and supported as containing the LibertyLink trait. It is important to always follow a responsible integrated weed management program. Contact your local agronomic advisor for more specific information on integrated weed management in your area. Cheetah is only foliar-active with little or no activity in soil. Weeds that emerge after application will not be controlled.
|Registered for cultures||Rate|
|Canola||29 - 43 fl oz|
|Soybeans||29 - 43 fl oz|
|Corn||29 - 43 fl oz|
|Sweet corn||29 - 43 fl oz|
|Sugar beets||29 - 36 fl oz|
|Cotton||29 - 87 fl oz|