Description: Erect tufted annual or biennial to 1 m high; culms erect or geniculate at base.
Leaves with sheath villous; ligule obtuse to laciniate, 0.5–1.5 mm long, sometimes pubescent; blade to 7 mm wide, puberulent.
Panicle erect, ± compact, rather dense, 2–15 cm long. Spikelets plump, lanceolate, 11–22 mm long including awns, hairy. Glumes acute, keeled, pubescent, lower 3–5-nerved, 4.5–7 mm long; upper 7-nerved, 5.5–8 mm long. Lemmas keeled, overlapping when young, 8–11 mm long, pubescent or puberulent; awn straight, erect, subapical, 3–8.5 mm long. Palea c. 75% the length of the lemma.
- Asulox SelectiveEfficiency: ★★★
- AtraPhos 900 WGEfficiency: ★★★
- Bobcat SLEfficiency: ★★★
- Cheminova Asulam 400Efficiency: ★★★
- FMC Assurance 400Efficiency: ★★★
- Rattler 400Efficiency: ★★★
- Arysta LifeScience Atrazine 900 WGEfficiency: not_available
- Atradex WGEfficiency: not_available
- AtragranzEfficiency: not_available
- Atrazine 500 SCEfficiency: not_available
- Atrazine 600 SCEfficiency: not_available
- Atrazine 900WGEfficiency: not_available
- Firefox 400 SLEfficiency: not_available
- Fusion Super WGEfficiency: not_available
- Maizina 500Efficiency: not_available
- Maizina 900 WDGEfficiency: not_available
- TouchdownEfficiency: not_available