Shrub or small tree to 7 m high.
Leaves pinnate with 3–9 leaflets (mostly 5–9), the rachis slightly winged; leaflets opposite, sessile, elliptic, 3–8 cm long, 1–2.5 cm wide; apex obtuse to acute and minutely apiculate, base obtuse to acute, or attenuate in terminal leaflet; terminal leaflet slightly larger than others.
Inflorescence terminal or in upper leaf axils, 5–11 cm long. Petals ovate, c. 2 mm long, white.
Drupe spherical, 4–5 mm diameter, red, glossy.
- Flagship 200Efficiency: ★★★
- Fluropix 400Efficiency: ★★★
- FMC Astroid 400 ECEfficiency: ★★★
- Uni-Rane 200Efficiency: ★★★
- AcclaimEfficiency: not_available
- Arysta LifeScience Fluroxypyr 200Efficiency: not_available
- Comet 400Efficiency: not_available
- Decoy 400Efficiency: not_available
- Flagship 400 ECEfficiency: not_available
- Floxor 200 ECEfficiency: not_available
- Neon 200Efficiency: not_available
- Neon 400Efficiency: not_available
- Starane AdvancedEfficiency: not_available